Locations & Costs for USA Shipping
- Shipping offered via US Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS)
- First Class Mail for orders under 1 lbs
- USPS Priority Mail for all other orders - normally delivered in 2-3 business days.
- Please allow 1 business day for the processing of your order.
Locations & Costs for International Shipping
- TruthNutra ships internationally to most countries with a few exceptions (see below)
- Any order being shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied and collected by the destination country.
- When placing an order for delivery outside the United States, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be borne by you.
- Some items may require special handling as specified by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items; therefore, the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
- All prices are shown in U.S. dollars ($USD). The item price is exclusive of any import duties, taxes and shipping charges.
- International orders are subject to duties, customs, and value added taxes. If you are shipping your order outside of the continental United States, as a condition of sale, you acknowledge and agree that title to your order transfers to you after exportation from the United States and immediately prior to importation of such order at the border of the ship-to location and assume all risk and responsibility for the import clearance, duties, and delivery to final destination.
- We do not accept returns for items shipped internationally.
Customs Duty and TaxCustoms duty and import tax are specific to a particular country and the responsibility of the importing party. Customs authorities in each country calculate duty and tax based on a number of factors, including:
- the category in which the product is classified in the international Harmonized Code (HS) system;
- the value of the product (the price you paid);
- for most countries, duty is calculated on a "CIF" basis (meaning Cost, Insurance and Freight), so the shipping charge you pay may also be factored into the calculation of the duty that may be charged.
International shipments are delivered via DHL. On average most destinations are reached in 2-5 business days.
Loss or Damage During ShipmentNo matter how carefully a package is handled, there are occasions when a package may be lost or the contents damaged during international shipment. Fortunately this doesn't happen very often.
If your package is lost or damaged in international Express transit, you will need to submit a claim within 14 days of the date of delivery, or within 14 days of the date you received confirmation that it was lost. To make a claim visit our Support Center.
We do not ship to the following countries: Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Cuba, North Korea, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sudan and Syria. This is subject to change at any time without notice.
Orders are sent to the fulfillment warehouse by 10AM Eastern Time each weekday and are generally shipped within 1 business day. Please consider this when selecting your ship method and transit times.
Countries That Have Strict Supplement Laws
Historically we've seen issues with our type of product being sent to the following countries. These issues include refusal of product at customs and contact from authorities about importing of prohibited ingredients. As a result we are no longer shipping to these countries directly: